Le Conseil Norvégien pour les Réfugiés (NRC) est une organisation humanitaire, non- gouvernementale, indépendante, sans but lucratif, créée en 1946.
La mission d’NRC est de protéger les droits des personnes déplacées et vulnérables en période de crise.
Le Conseil Norvégien pour les Réfugiés recrute : Interne et Externe
Poste : Un (01) Forum Capacity Building Coordinator basé à Bamako
Déplacement terrain : 60%
Description du Poste :
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s core values dedication, innovation, inclusivity, and accountability.
These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
1. Role and responsibilities
The Capacity building Coordinator/ Humanitarian and good programming principles focal point (PHR) is placed under the direct supervision of the Advocacy & Communication advisor GTH-FONGIM (“Groupe de travail humanitarian du Forum des ONGI au Mali”).
He/she is responsible for the implementation of the capacity building axes defined in the annual action plan of the GTH-FONGIM, broken down for the axis itself into a specific annual action plan reviewed each year according to members' priorities.
More specifically, he/she is responsible for the following tasks:
General responsabilities :
- Identification of the needs and internal capacities of the NGOs for members’ capacity building ;
- Definition and monitoring of an annual strategy and action plan for members’ capacity building based on identified needs;
- Definition of a global M&E system for members’ capacity building ;
- Anticipation, planning and organisation of awareness raising/training sessions;
- Active participation in the elaboration of the Terms of Reference for consultancies and/or calls for tender, whether for training engineering, related evaluations or materials/services required for the sessions’ implementation ;
- Development or active participation in the development of internal or shared training curricula and/or modules ;
- Facilitation / Direct delivery of training sessions, according to the priorities and objectives set by the members and the GTH coordination, throughout Mali, whether to humanitarian staff, NGOs, stakeholders or partners.
Specific responsablities :
- Animation of the pool of PHR trainers (identification, training of trainers, coaching, organisation of meetings, follow-up of activities, mobilisation of trainers, etc.) ;
- Regular coordinated review of curricula, practices, identified gaps and quality of training provided as well as trainers ;
- Effective monitoring of trainers and the quality of training delivered through participation/supervision of sessions delivered in the field ;
- Information management related to training (communication via the website, with members, etc.) ;
- Management of training materials (training rooms, teaching materials, training supports, etc.) ;
- Management of training data ;
- Production and analysis of participant and trainer statistics ;
- Analysis of the trainings’ impact ;
- Focal point and contact point for all GTH-FONGIM staff members on humanitarian principles, programming principles and ethical principles of the profession ;
- Participation in events, radio programmes and publications on issues related to humanitarian principles, programming principles and ethical principles of the profession ;
- Participation in team meetings and follow-up meetings ;
- Carrying out any other task relevant to the organisation in relation to capacity building, the principles raised or fundamental issues of the GTH-FONGIM members.
- A significant part of the working time (up to 60%) will take place outside Bamako;
- Externally, in high-level bodies, representation will continue to be carried out by GTH-FONGIM senior staff, on the basis of the guiding principles and common positions on the subject.
However, in case of absence, internal coordination meetings or exceptionally, the capacity building coordinator can be mobilised.
Competencies are important in order for the employee and the organisation to deliver desired results.
They are relevant for all staff and are divided into the following two categories :
These are skills, knowledge and experience that are important for effective performance.
Generic professional competencies for this position:
- At least a bachelor's degree ;
- At least 3 years of significant experience in an NGO in Mali ;
- Excellent knowledge of the humanitarian environment and the intervention principles;
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in training (ideally in training engineering), in planning and organizing capacity building sessions;
- At least 1 year of experience in coordination / management of awareness raising / training projects ;
- Autonomy, proactivity, high sense of organisation and work planning ;
- Very good writing skills ;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French ;
- Leadership skills, assertiveness and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Accuracy, thoroughness and good character.
Context/Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Mandatory Knowledge of the usual office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Ability to speak to a variety of audiences;
- Knowledge of local language will be a plus.
These are personal qualities that influence how successful people are in their job.
NRC’s Competency Framework states 12 behavioral competencies, the following are essential for this position :
- Managing unsafe environments;
- Planning and delivering results;
- Empowering and building trust;
- Communicating respectfully.
Pour postuler :
Postuler au poste « Forum Capacity Building Coordinator» envoyez votre CV et lettre de Motivation adressés au Directeur Pays de NRC au plus tard le 15 octobre 2021 à 12H00 en suivant ce lien :
Les candidatures féminines sont vivement encouragées.
Si vous n’êtes pas satisfait du SERVICE et ou du COMPORTEMENT du personnel de NRC et ou toute personne qui agit en son nom :
Remplir un formulaire de plainte ou feedback et le placer dans la boite à plaintes et feedbacks du bureau NRC de Bamako.
Parler avec le personnel du Mécanisme du lundi au vendredi (09H:00 à 15H:00) au Bureau de Bamako.
Envoyer un message à l’adresse Email du Mécanisme : ...