MAN Energy Solutions SENEGAL has vacancies in Dakar (Senegal) in the aftersales department for the earliest start date.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSABILITIES
• Order processing from customer request to delivery.
• Receive customer request and enter RFQ into dedicated software
• Prepare offers, follow up for internal approval. Followorderstatistics.
• Submit received orders for booking, prepare order confirmations and purchase orders to suppliers.
• liaise with shipping agents for appropriate handling of orders. Prepareinvoices for approval.
• Comply with Company Code of Conduct
• To provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
• To undertake such other tasks that may be reasonably required
• To adhere to all Company processes and procedures
• To enhance the image and reputation of the company whilst supporting its commercial interests
• To be aware of, and adhere to, all Health & Safety laws & guidelines relevant to your role and to the safety of your colleagues, visitors and external partner
• University degree with 3 years’ work experience or comparable vocational education with longtime work experience.
• Fluent in English. Mastery of IT Microsoft office software and Incoterms
• Reporting, flexibility, meticulous.
• Capacity to build and maintain excellent relations with customers and suppliers.
• Competencies in administration and good accounting knowledge
• High ethical standards
• Excellent team spirit and organizational skills
• Ability to work under stress
• High attention to details
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter.
Please indicate “Order Processing Coordinator” as subject