Information Security Analyst - (210000PA)
The Role: Information Security Analyst
This role works alongside three regionally based Information Security Analysts, one Data Protection Analyst and the Data Protection Officer
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
• Experience of working with distributed IT infrastructure, networking and application environment.
• Capacity to build and maintain excellent relations and to work effectively in a multicultural and multi-ethnic environment respecting diversity.
• Strong personal, organisational and self-management skills.
• Strong communication skills, in English.
• Commitment to Save the Children mission and values.
• Proficiency with at least one of the scripting language (e.g.: Perl, Python, PowerShell)
• Experience of ‘field operations’ and the IT Security-related issues associated with working in remote, inhospitable and insecure environments
• Strong understanding of/willingness to learn key trends in international and humanitarian development and how technology can and is being utilised to support these developments
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector.
This role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions only.
We are looking for candidates that are based in countries where Save the Children operates; specifically in Philippines and with the right to work in Philippines.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection.
We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
• No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
• All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
• Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children.
We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
A copy of the full role profile can be found at ...
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Closing Date: May 15, 2021