• Informatique & Télécoms
We are looking for a seasoned BI Analyst to help design and build innovative and scalable reporting and rapid business intelligence solutions; applications; analytical tools; and insights that support internal business and leadership teams with essential information for more informed decisions.
As a BI Analyst, you’ll work with a cross-functional team and other key subject matter experts, to develop and deploy dashboards in ways that are optimized for our business management teams. You’ll work within the team across engineering and analytics to design and implement production-ready data solutions to facilitate data analysis, exploration, insights generation, and reporting. If you are a creative thinker who understands user interface design and has a knack for creating appealing dashboards with visual best practices that resonate with viewers, then we’d love to meet with you.
Candidate Attributes –
• Committed to high product standards with an eye on delivery time
• Familiar with each layer of tech stacks that go into the making of a BI dashboard.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
• Independent at work with minimum supervision
• Good at Communication, Teamwork and Drive scalable solutions to production
• Flexible, Quick-learner, and Self-motivated
• Creative and Entrepreneurial
• Able to construct a visual narrative from the dashboards you build
• Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics or similar field
• 3+ years of experience designing, developing, testing and implementing high-performance, scalable, and secure business intelligence and analytic solutions.
• Solid experience in delivering clear and meaningful insights to the business.
• Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into analytics application requirements
• Adept in overseeing multiple project timelines and deadlines and visionary, big picture aptitude with innovative and creative ideas and solutions
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate complex, analytical topics to both technical and non-technical audiences; ability to translate analytical findings into business action
• Delivering analytics projects with Agile framework
• Experience with Visualization within a mature analytical environment.
• Great attention to detail with an analytical mind-set
• Organizational skills
• Familiar with Tableau or similar data visualization tools (Power BI, Qlik, MicroStrategy, etc.)
• French-speaking is really advantageous
• Background in data and business analysis; strong understanding of BI technologies
• Minimum 2 years visualization design & development experience including dashboards or front-end visualizations
• Strong SQL experience including creating views, joining multiple tables to extract data in a large, complex, and normalized data warehouse.
• Extensive knowledge of technical aspects of visualization, analytics and BI applications including data modeling, data preparation/profiling, data integration
• Strong Server administrator skills related to scheduling, folder/project management, user access, and dashboard performance.
• Experience integrating complex SQL Server Reporting Services and BI applications.
• Willingness to experiment and learn new tools and technologies
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Strong experience optimizing UX
• Support the business with vital insights and analysis needed to foster business growth, productivity and efficiency.
• Design, develop, implement, support, and present dashboards, reports, and visualizations to help stakeholders maximize the value of their data
• Collects, analyzes, and shares data to help business teams drive improvement in key business metrics, customer experience, and business results.
• Perform development activities from gathering requirements and designing solutions, to developing reports, to guiding the BI team through testing and release/deployment.
• Document processes, workflows for data cleaning, transformation, aggregations e.t.c related to deliverables for easy modification, maintenance and management of dashboards/visualizations as needed.
• Manage multiple tasks and data review processes with limited supervision within targeted timelines and thrive in a demanding, quickly changing environment.
• Provide recommendations on report or dashboard enhancements and UX improvements
• Advise on visualization best practices and performance optimization strategies. In particular, work closely with the data & technology team to identify the most efficient and expandable data file structures to support current and potential future visualizations.
• Understand the analytic needs of all business units and translate these into meaningful and actionable data visualizations
• Participate in ad-hoc analysis applying data mining techniques to discover new relationships in the data
• Build and implement QA processes for data validation and functionalities.
• Perform data analysis, data validation, data mapping/design, identify any gaps for data integrity issues and recommend solutions.
• Review processes and systems and identify and opportunities for improvement
• Communicate with stakeholders and ensure effective time management across multiple deliverables.
PEG is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race and religion are encouraged to apply