An International Company hiring Senior Accountant Reporting Analyst.
Job Description :
Current Job Title: Senior Accountant Reporting Analyst
Reports to (Job title): The Designated Report, The Head of Accounting and ultimately the General Manager
Department: Finance/ Hotel Group
Salary: 500 000F CFA/ month
A. Function :
Focus is on technical expertise and individual contribution (Individual contribution – the position is rather focused on technical expertise than people, project or process management)
B. Mission :
The Senior Accountant Reporting Analyst supports the strategic plans and objectives of the Accounting Department. The function should be supportive, hands-on, methodical and business focused; creating memorable moments for our guests, taking ownership for assigned activities whilst collaborating closely with their immediate report and key business partners in order to deliver quality results. The job incumbent acts as an ambassador for the brand, reflecting the company culture and values. All work is carried out in accordance with company corporate policies, procedures and service concepts according to local requirements and regulations.
C. Key roles and responsibilities:
- Support and assist in the smooth running of the accounting department, exerting diligent financial process whilst ensuring that accounting and company standards are adhered to.
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner.
- Collaborate with colleagues to maximize guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and responsive approach to enquiries and problem resolution.
- Support and deliver on the strategies and objectives of the accounting department taking ownership for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Develops and builds own skills, knowledge and experience at every opportunity within accounting department, which aligns with the culture of growth, development and performance expected by the company.
- Collaborates with the Head of Department, ensuring that departmental inventory is maintained, that productivity targets are achieved and performance levels are attained
- Build and maintain effective working relationships, communicating with key stakeholders whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
D. Competencies & skills requirements :
- Experience in an accounts position
- Pro-active with a hands-on approach
- Passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to manage work ensuring that tasks assigned are delivered
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Strong communication and listening skills
Good IT skills :
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels within the department
- An open and positive personality
- Ability to handle challenging priorities and assignments
E. Job requirements and qualifications :
Minimum education: National academic qualifications (Senegal)
Minimum experience: 1+ years of relevant experience in Accounting
Language skills: Very good command of written and spoken English & French