Research and Institutional Support Specialist
• Dakar, Sénégal
• Management - Gestion de Projet
• ONG et Ambassades
Clear Outcomes recruits a Research and Institutional Support Specialist.
Who we are
Bixal is a mission-driven, woman-owned small business determined to improve people’s lives through human-centered strategies and transformative technologies, with a firm belief that everyone has the right to an effective government.
We deliver on this belief by partnering with leading Federal agencies to design, develop, and deliver powerful customer experiences through holistic digital?product solutions?and strategic communications initiatives––bringing?a high standard and unique creative energy to our clients––and our wonderfully diverse culture is what makes it all possible.
Bixal unites different people with different perspectives from all over the world! We provide our team?with an open and empowered environment where collaboration thrives?and solutions flourish.
Locations include regional USAID AFR Missions and country Missions overseas.
Clear Outcomes, a Bixal company, is seeking technical specialists for an anticipated contract providing research and institutional support services to USAID’s AFR Bureau Research and Institutional Support Services Activity (RISSA) initiative. This requisition is for short-term consulting opportunities and is a proposal position contingent on contract award.
• Assisting with strategic planning at the sectoral, institutional, and national levels.
• Assisting with the design, implementation, and evaluation of programs and projects.
• Conducting research on program approaches.
• Assisting with program management, planning, and monitoring.
• Dissemination of best practices and sharing of lessons learned.
• Knowledge management and learning.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. public health, international development, economics, public policy).
• Proficiency with both quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis methodologies and monitoring best practices.
• Experience working on USAID-funded projects, particularly within the AFR Bureau.
• Expertise with research and institutional support services.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team with a high degree of sensitivity and cultural competence.
• Fluency in other languages, such as French, Portuguese, Swahili, etc., strongly preferred.
No recruiters or agencies please. Bixal is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Clear Outcomes is a woman-owned management consulting firm that provides solution-oriented monitoring, evaluation, research, and learning support to international and domestic organizations. With expertise in health, governance, humanitarian affairs, capacity development, education, and the use of technology (big data, machine learning, AI), Clear Outcomes aims to provide expert consulting support and solutions. We work with governments, non-profits, universities, foundations and the private sector to support solutions for their needs.