• Dakar, Sénégal
• Industrie & Technique
MODEC is hiring a Project engineer.
Work at MODEC is be part of a global company, connected and in continuous development.
We are leaders in our segment but we still want to go further and new projects are part of this growth strategy.
But it is with you that we want to go further!
The selected professionals will perform activities such as:
• Responsible for planning, controlling, and performing maintenance related activities and project execution within the scope of the Project Engineering department, in order to ensure the technical assistance to the Offshore Units Operation and Maintenance, as well as contributing to its availability and the results achievement, established for the business. Support/Attend on suppliers’ contracts, to internal and external clients, audits, and compliance assurance in general.
• Contribute to the Operation’s results achievement, by analyzing NAM reports issued and acting upon their information, developing Repair Projects for each equipment, and keeping track of its execution, following International Standards and MODEC’s guidelines and philosophies, and by developing/monitoring/analyzing proper KPIs and meaningful statistics and by setting adequate actions to eliminate gaps, promoting continuous improvement.
• Provide proper technical evaluation of possible service providers aiming at their pre-qualification, by developing detailed technical scope of the work to support the Procurement team in the bidding process, as well as evaluating and approving the technical proposals for these tenders. Technically approve contract extensions and be the responsible for the contracted supplier by following the planning, execution and closing of the service and supporting AMCs in the approval of reports and BMs.
• Contribute to the alignment with the client in technical discussions, by supporting the manager and AMCs in the interaction with SPCs representants and specialists, providing technical analyses and adding technical expertise to the discussion.
• Bachelor’s degree of Engineering is required. Postgraduation in areas related to the discipline of expertise is a competitive edge. MBA or equivalent is a competitive edge.
• CREA is required
• Previous experience in Offshore/Onshore Oil & Gas area is expected.
• Advanced/fluent English
• Intermediate Office Package knowledge is required.
• Basic CMMS knowledge (SAP preferred) is expected.
• Basic MS Project, AutoCAD, Navisworks knowledge is a competitive edge
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application: CV and cover letter.