• Mbao, Dakar, Sénégal
• Industrie & Technique
• Secrétariat - Assistanat
UMO Interim recruits an Inspector Assistant (OCTG Inspector Assistant).
• Inspection assistant to help operations on the ground.
• 6 day working week / 8hr days
• Required to work outdoors at clients site
• Assisting the inspector by way of cleaning, preparing pipe and drilling equipment prior to the NDT inspection process
• Cleaning and buffing of drilling equipment using hand and power tools
Qualifications and Experience
• A minimum of High School education.
• Engineering Diploma or equivalent preferrable although not mandatory
• Should have a minimum of 2 years working experience in an industrial environment.
• Ability to communicate well in English, both written and verbal
Skills and Competencies
• Ability to use abrasive hand tools such as angle grinders, straight grinders etc
• Cleaning of high value drilling tools using chemicals such as Rigwash
• Available to conduct overtime, work weekends and holidays where required
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong commitment to HSE standards
Candidate must be located within the vicinity of the worksite in Mbao, Dakar.
On the job training will be provided by the company along with PPE.