Entry Level Operator Assistant I - Completion Tools
Date: Jan 22, 2021
Dakar, DK, SN
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under strict supervision, assists the Service Specialist in installing well completion products.
- Assists with pre-job product and service equipment preparation (assembly, test, mobilization), and with product installation at the well site.
- Assists with post-job demobilization, clean up, and repair of service equipment and products.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, all employees must be able to execute written and verbal instructions and effectively exchange information with peers and superiors that will increase the likelihood of job success.
- Every employee must be able to work as an effective team member.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required. Basic computer skills are preferred.
-Employee will obtain driving skills and licensure as required by local conditions.
- While an Operator Assistant, the employee's supervisors will assess his/her abilities in these key areas, and the employee will have an opportunity to confirm that Halliburton provides opportunities consistent with his/her career goals.
- This is an entry level position in which the employee is expected to learn all relevant company HSE policies and procedures and to demonstrate their application in his/her daily performance.
- This is a development position with the expectation that all Operator Assistants will advance to the Service Operator and Service Specialist positions.
- Develops a basic understanding of energy industry activities and jargon, and CPS products and services such as general completion processes and procedures, both at the shop and at the well site.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Zone Industrielle de Camberene, Dakar, Dakar, , Senegal
Requisition Number: 90797
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Completion Tools
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Segment: Equipment Operator, Field Service, Manufacturing