myAgro is an award-winning non-profit social enterprise based in West Africa. We have developed a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to help 1 million farmers lift themselves out of poverty by 2026. Learn more from myAgro's founder and CEO?here.
About the Role:
We are on a journey to modernize our talent approach through new technology and resources that allow myAgro employees to create their own growth. We're on the forefront of supporting our business and developing employees through an internal talent marketplace and just getting started.
The Talent Management Associate will contribute to employee development by managing myAgro's talent marketplace, providing insights through data analysis, and supporting myAgro's talent programs. You will report to the Vice President, Talent Management.
• Manage myAgro's new talent marketplace to improve talent mobility through collaboration with People • Operations, Country and Global leadership and the business to identify Talent management projects, monitor adoption rates, gather success metrics, and improve hands-on development experiences
• Support organization-wide talent programs, such as talent planning, employee assessments and top-talent identification
• Coordinate training logistics for all events, including communications, calendaring and participant feedback.
• Communicate easy to understand, meaningful insights to myAgro leadership
• Manage vendor relationships, to include reporting, invoicing, and ongoing collaboration
• Fluency in English. French fluency is very helpful.
• 4+ years experience working in similar scope (e.g. people management, learning & development, employee development, employee engagement, talent retention, succession planning, career development and management)
• Prior experience with online learning platforms (e.g. Udemy, Coursera) for the workplace is helpful.
Experience collaborating across the organization with HR colleagues and partners.
• Salary and Benefits Offered
• Great compensation package, retirement plan contributions
• High-quality health insurance for you and your dependents. Dental and vision insurance.
Company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
• Approximately 4 weeks of paid time off each year.
• Annual flight benefit
• Professional development and laptop stipends
The opportunity to make a difference for farmers everyday!
• Application Process and Deadline
To apply, submit an application on our website. Include a cover letter (motivation letter) and a resume or CV. You should also complete the Plum survey. You can find a link to the Plum survey on the application form for the role. Please submit your application and documents in English. Only shortlisted candidates will contacted by our team.
There is no fixed deadline as we hire on a rolling basis. If someone else is selected while you are interviewing, we will let you know and consider your application for future positions. The interview process includes the application form, the Plum assessment, short virtual interviews and typically a short written assignment or a visit to the field or one of our offices.
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.