myAgro is an award-winning non-profit social enterprise based in West Africa. We have developed a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to help 1 million farmers by 2026 lift themselves out of poverty. Learn more from myAgro's founder and CEO?here. We recently received a prestigious Audacious Prize to accelerate myAgro’s reach in the next 5 years. Join a winning team that is changing the lives of hardworking farmers across West Africa.
About the Role:
As the Program Associate for Learning and Development (L&D) you will support the design, implementation and evaluation of L&D initiatives for myAgro's sales team in Senegal. In other words: You affect the growth of 150+ field agents, 30+ call center agents and our network of 1000+ Village Entrepreneurs. If you love field work, this is your role: You will spend 50% of your time working with the sales team on the ground. You will report to the Regional Manager of L&D.
• Collaborate with sales experts to implement needs analysis and feedback mechanisms
• Design initiatives that enhance the capabilities of our team in the short and long run through a mix of education, exposure and experience.
• Determine delivery modalities, applying adult learning methodologies, instructional design standards and the latest learning technologies (e.g. blended learning, e-learning, video, WhatsApp, etc.).
• Implement Learning and Development plans and manage all technical (e.g. training facilitation) and operational components (e.g. budget, scheduling, material, and venues).
• Evaluate and enhance the effectiveness of Learning and Development initiatives using qualitative and quantitative data.
• Ensure standardization across internally and externally sourced initiatives such that we achieve quality, consistency, and measurable return on investment.
• 2+ years experience designing training curricula, programs or other L&D solutions for adult learners - you understand how adults acquire and use knowledge, including individual and cultural differences in learning
• 2+ years experience managing full learning cycles - you build work plans with clear goals, milestones, stakeholders, and metrics to implement L&D programs from planning, developing, implementing, and monitoring to evaluation
• Solid experience as a Training Facilitator - you have delivered multiple face-to-face trainings to large groups of adult learners from a variety of backgrounds and cultures
• Fluency in French and Wolof
• Health insurance
• approximately 4 weeks of paid time off each year - varies slightly according to local labor laws
• Retirement plan contributions
• Professional development and laptop stipends
• Annual flight benefit
• The opportunity to make a difference for farmers everyday!
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.