Regional Training Officer
• Dakar, Senegal
• Ressources Humaines
Wave hiring Regional Training Officer.
At Wave, the Regional Training Officer role will involve the implementation of the training objectives by offering desired support to the Agent Network Training Manager.
The specific roles will include but not limited to the following:
Training needs assessments
• Assist the regional operations team in identifying opportunities to improve the operational execution
• Determines training requirements by reviewing the training strategy defined by the country leads and review results of agent trainer coaching; evaluating training effectiveness.
Training material translated into English, French and Wolof
• Support in the translation of training content
• Utilize observations and data-driven insights to help improve training materials
• Assist with training vocals and video recording
Training planning and delivery
• Execute individual training sessions for the team, site and remote facilitation training activities, and lead training sessions when needed.
• Perform agent visits addressing the team’s action items.
• Coordinate and assist with the training and implementation of new rollouts regionally in liaison with regional and territory leads.
Training admin and evaluation
• Manage and administer the training for assigned regions including monitoring the right slack channels, WhatsApp groups etc. to gather training requirements and gaps.
• Evaluate and report training program(s) effectiveness, and help implement changes as needed.
• Gather feedback from trainees during and following training to determine instructional and content effectiveness in collaboration with your lead.
• Quality assurance and continuous improvement standards for the delivery of OKRs, E-Learning and key skills training targets per assigned staff can be achieved.
Plan and execute the transition from the training of agents from face-to-face to digital.
• Location: You’ll work from the allocated region with daily travel to field locations.
• You must have work authorization in Senegal.
• This is a permanent position.
• Fluent in Wolof – this role will interact regularly with non-French/non-English speakers.
• Speak both French and English fluently.
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience specifically managing training or an agent network
• Valid driving licence
• Possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience in a related field.
• Display the ability to identify problems and suggest solutions in accordance with quality operating standards
• Have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Are extremely organized and skilled in prioritizing multiple projects
• Are self-disciplined, highly motivated and able to work independently
• Ideally have prior work experience in a learning & development context; teaching and/or training admin experience in a university, corporate, or government setting is a plus.
• Enjoy learning and are able to grasp a breadth of fields.
• Are proficient in group training, presentations and public speaking.
• Are able to analyze data at a basic level.
• Have experience in facilitating group learning events
• Comfortable working on the field and interacting regularly with agents face to face