Integra Regional Hyper Support Coordinator, CRRD (English and French speaker)
The IRC is currently implementing an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Management system, known internally as Integra, across the Finance, Supply Chain, and Grants Management functions in all IRC locations. Integra will retire a number of existing systems, bringing them into a cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment. Integra is the largest investment in systems that the IRC has ever made and will change the way we work.
The Integra Regional Hyper Support Coordinator, CRRD is crucial to the IRC’s successful transition to its first ever global ERP system; this person will be responsible for leading the support of the region through each country or RAI office’s go-live and months after during a hyper support phase. The Integra Regional Hyper Support Coordinator will report into the Sr. Application Support Officer with a manager-in-partnership reporting line to the Integra Regional Deployment Lead and may fully transition to the Integra Operations team once the region has been fully deployed. The Integra Regional Hyper Support Coordinator will be responsible for leading each deployment through hyper support and, in conjunction with the Operations team, ensuring a smooth transition to operations. The Integra Regional Hyper Support Coordinator will also support technical action items that come out of each office’s assessment of its requirements to meet the deployment of this new software.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field
· 3-6 years of IT and business/industry work specializing in web applications
· Strong computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office 2013 and Office 365; preferable experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations and ServiceNow
· A sense of personal ownership of the applications, and the drive to keep customers well satisfied with the level of support they receive
· Fast independent learner that can pick up new applications and processes quickly
· Strong project coordination skills, e.g. planning, and organizational skills; ability to manage time efficiently, meet deadlines, and work independently
· A clear communicator; flexible, proactive planning skills, organizational skills, and critical thinking skills; proven ability to problem solve and follow up appropriately on process and procedural issues; calm and resourceful, able to work under pressure
· Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to quickly gather, synthesize and summarize information in a clear manner in both English and French
· A results-driven approach to work, proven personal initiative and an ability to work proactively and with a strong sense of urgency
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment
· Must exercise good judgment and ability to maintain confidential information
Preferred Additional Requirements
· Experience in a humanitarian or development organization
· Develop proficient knowledge in key ERP business processes for Finance, Supply Chain, and Grants Management and system navigation
· Support the implementation of technical actions that have come out of pre-deployment assessment
· Support the in-office SuperUsers by helping them resolve and escalate issues
· Lead daily stand-up meetings with SuperUsers during initial two weeks post go-live
· Triage tickets in ServiceNow and facilitate the escalation and resolution of all Integra issues within the region
· Support ad-hoc refresher training as needed
· Maintain dashboards that show overall status of issues across the region
· Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues that could block adoption
· Pick out trends in issues in order to support updates to deployment approach and training materials
· Continually evaluate the office in hyper support against hyper support exit criteria to guide the office to transition out of hyper support
· Co-lead hyper support exit meeting with ERP Operations team
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Sr. Application Support Officer Management in Partnership to: Regional Deployment Lead
Internal: CRRD & RAI Deployment Leads, Deployment Project Manager, Regional IT Director
This is currently a remote position requiring the candidate fulfill all job responsibilities virtually.
Some potential travel as needed.
Standards of Professional Conduct: The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
Gender Equality: IRC is committed to narrowing the gender gap in leadership positions. We offer benefits that provide an enabling environment for women to participate in our workforce including parental leave, gender-sensitive security protocols and other supportive benefits and allowances
Equal Opportunity Employer: IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law