As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Ericsson is growing! Our Ericsson Graduate Program in Senegal will focuses on technology leadership. We aim to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative and creative technology minds.
We are looking for Graduates who have completed their studies between 2022 and 2023 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
• IT/ Engineering/ Industrial Engineering / Procurement /Business Administration / Logistics / Telecommunications Engineering or any other degree
• Candidate should not have more than 1 year of work experience
To be successful in the role you must have
• Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
• Knowledge of Finance
• Good negotiation skills
• Business Acumen
• Problem Solving Ability
• Creative Thinking
• Good planning and organizing skills
• Teamwork & collaboration skills
• Presentation skills (oral and written)
• Proficiency in Microsoft office
• Good Communication skills
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.
What we are offering you
• 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
• Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
• Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
• Continuous on-the-job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
• A mentor and buddy program.
• An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
• Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their careers. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their careers. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.