• Dakar, Sénégal
• Management - Gestion de Projet
ABB Turbocharging recruits a Service Coordinator.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as Service Coordinator and will be part of Process Automation Business Area for Turbocharging Division based in Dakar, Senegal. In this role you will be reporting to Local Division Manager and will be responsible for driving customer satisfaction by delivering excellence in service job execution under consideration of resources.
• Coordinate and plan all the services or repairs with the customer and perform the activities with the available resources. Provide support to the team and manage the 24/7 availability.
• Ensure the right technical specifications are provided as per the customer requirements and make sure that the services are carried out as per Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) and quality requirements.
• Manage the service order execution process for job planning and data recording including finalization.
Document all the necessary data in the ERP systems and accountable for the financial performance of the order and customer satisfaction.
• Work closely with the technical advisor on the technical issues including warranty.
• Communicate with end user sales regarding customer status and provide necessary feedback regarding market intelligence to various functions such as business development, sales etc.
• Bachelors or master’s degree in mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a multinational organization.
• Strong knowledge in service planning and order handling process including preparation of quotations, invoicing etc.
• Knowledge in mechanical terms and capability to elaborate technical report and can carry out technical discussion with the customers.
• Good collaboration skills and an ability to perform under pressure.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence both internally and externally
More about us
ABB Turbocharging manufactures and maintains turbochargers for engines on ships, power stations, diesel locomotives and large, off-highway vehicles. We strive to be a trusted partner in supporting our customers transit towards sustainable industries with innovative technology, expertise, and smart solutions.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated).
If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website ...
Publication ID: SN77822157_E1
Closing date : 7 August 2021