SENIOR FULL STACK ENGINEER (H/F)
Nous sommes à la recherche de talents Francophones:
SENIOR FULL-STACK ENGINEER, basés en Côte d’Ivoire pour travailler sur des projets à l’international.
Description du poste
SENIOR FULL STACK ENGINEER
Fancy joining a global organisation that is revolutionising the digital landscape?
Today, as clients across industries are moving from digitally extending their businesses to placing digital at the core, Our company has an unprecedented opportunity to help them succeed.
We’re looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to join our Paris team and help deliver some of the most cutting-edge projects.
You will be a team player, working in a multidisciplinary, international project team and partake in the design and development of high-performance software applications, user interfaces and technology integrations consumed by millions of users.
· Design and build complex technology solutions across the stack (front-end and back-end) using best in class libraries, frameworks and design principles
· Assist in estimation and planning of business solutions
· Interact with management to provide technical solutions delivering to business needs
· Consult clients on best practice point of view
· Must be self-motivated and able to thrive in an agile environment
· Stay abreast of emerging technologies and promote knowledge sharing
· Experience and proficiency across the stack – ability to develop modern front-ends along with coding secure and extensible back-end services
· Experience in systems integration, package implementation, and/or interactive design.
· Good level of understanding of software design and architecture principles like Microservices, Domain-driven design, CQRS, SOLID, DRY, SoC, etc.
- Experience of creating server-side services using at least one of Java, Node.js or similar backend languages
- Designing and creating REST or GraphQL APIs
- Strong understanding and experience of database design and implementation
- Experience building on container platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience building on Cloud services (AWS, GCP, etc)
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration including DevOps pipeline to build and deliver high quality, scalable and secure solutions
- Webpack or Gulp
- A client-side Unit Testing framework e.g., Mocha or Jest
- API Management and Documentation (Swagger, Apiary, etc)
- Experience with high scale, highly transactional, high performance, highly available systems and robust applications
- Strong understanding and experience of quality engineering techniques including test-driven development (TDD), Behaviour-driven development (BDD), integration testing and performance testing.
Nice to haves:
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· Multi-threading programming concepts
· Netty, AKKA, Ngninx engines
· Redux, Vuex or Mobx
· Multi-tenant architectures deployed in the cloud
· Experience in a consulting or client-facing role
What’s in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to improve your skills with our technical community throughout your career, in particular via our KED (knowledge sharing day), occurring once a month.
You will be able to share your experiences and learnings on our technical blog, as a speaker or attend the most popular conferences (Best of Web, DevFest, dotJS, dotCSS, Devoxx, MiXiT etc.), have a major role in our FrontSide conference and, why not, to create your own TechEvent, with the support of all the company.
NB: Nous sommes à la recherche de talents compétents peu importe vos diplômes ou votre niveau d’étude. Seuls vos compétences et talents feront la différence.
External File Fiche-de-Post-Developpeur.pdf