Head of Jumia Global - Jumia (Full Time )
Nom de l’entreprise : Jumia Group
Lieu de l’entreprise : Dakar, Dakar, Sénégal
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay.
• The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact.
• Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners.
• JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia's ecosystem.
With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people's lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
Head of Jumia Global will work with logistic companies to provide End to End delivery of all Jumia global merchandise in line with agreed SLA and costs.
• Work closely with our logistics providers to ensure top-notch End to End logistic from seller country to our warehouse;
• Prepare all documents required for overseas shipments;
• Work with our warehouse and logistics teams to reduce average delivery time to our customers;
• Liaise with our Finance team to ensure all the invoices and payments done to our logistic providers;
• Constantly improve our customer experience (packages, labels, delivery time etc.);
• Coordinate with CXP to handle customer requests for Jumia Global items;
• Manage all stakeholders of Jumia Global in the country (Content, Onsite, IT, Finance, CS, logistics, marketing) and in central JG operations (commercial and operations team).
• Others related tasks
A Successful Candidate Will Fulfil The Following Requirements
• A Bachelor's or advanced degree in supply chain discipline or related experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet etc.
• Proficient in Google Office Suite – Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail, etc.
• Strong attention to details
• Excellent oral, written and telephonic communication skills
• Ability to meet demanding targets;
• Ability to work independently and in a team;
• Strong drive and leadership;
• Impeccable communication skills (spoken and written);
• Analytical skills (proficiency in MS Excel is mandatory);
• Exceptional organizational skills
Expected Background And Technical Skills
• Minimum 10 years-total experience in sales, operations and/or vendor management, experience, preferably within distribution, transportation or customer contact operations is required
• Demonstrated success in cross-functional, global project/program execution.
• Process oriented, well-organized with a high level of attention to detail
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
• The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
• An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take
• Technologies et services de l’information
• Services financiers
• Développement commercial