• Dakar, Sénégal
• Informatique & Télécoms
Atos is hiring a DevOps Engineer.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Atos is running a Digital Industry project for a leader of the pharmaceutical industry. Several agile transformation projects are run in parallel to achieve this target.
Factory 4.0 program aims to transform the current way of working within all the customer factories to a digital driven approach. Several Digital Products are developed and deployed to ensure this goal across this agile program.
The program aims to target a full CICD pipeline for implemented apps to facilitate industrialized development, testing and deployment. This will include coding conventions or guidelines, which will be defined with the chosen digital partner to ensure a consistent quality and stability of the Digital Products during the project and for the future.
A standard agile project management tool is used across all Digital Product projects to manage user story creation, backlog prioritization and development tasks.
• back-end development (Mainly Node.JS), SQL, Gitlab, Interfaces,
• experience in support deployment, customizations, upgrades and monitoring via DevOps tools
• experience in cloud solutions (AWS);
• Knowledge of different monitoring systems (i.e. Nagios) and different automation tools
• Knowledge of Spark streaming and Kafka,
• Enterprise Application and information integration
• Passion for technology & understanding how things work.
• Ability to work occasional weekends and varied schedule. (e.g. during go-live).
Competences and skills
• Inspiring, motivating and positive attitude who does not hesitate taking up any challenge.
• Has a positive mind-set who demonstrates a can-do-attitude rather than exhibiting known issues or other blockers as possible disrupting agents in meeting delivery and quality targets.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Very Good English languages skills (at least B2 level)
Nice to have
• Knowledge of Anisble , PostgreSQL
• Familiarity with languages (especially Scala, Python, R)
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work.
Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.