Business Consultant – Senegal
Key Skills: Sales, marketing, budgeting, management,
Type of employment: Permanent
Salary: Highly competitive salary, excellent bonus scheme and car allowance
Timeframe: Interviews within 2 weeks
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Hashim Mukhtar, Kyle Middleton, Riyad Mustafa
Key words: Sales, Marketing, Business Consultant, Sales Consultant
The company I am representing is a global drinks brand that has been providing its customers with refreshing beverages since 1989.
First starting business in America it has now grown in to operating in over 13 countries across the globe.
The company is currently looking for a Business Consultant to represent them in Central, South and East Africa.
We are constantly striving to create moments of joy for our consumers through our products and an awesome culture to our employees!
Besides being one of the top selling brands of Refrigerated Juice Drinks available in groceries across America and around the world, we are a team of dedicated people focused on bringing our consumers the best tasting, highest quality products at the best value.
The Business Consultant -
- Leads the strategy to expand and prioritize volume opportunities within Central and South Africa and identify new business opportunities in East Africa
- They are responsible to achieve or exceed the budgeted sales plan
- Provides team leadership in Central and South Africa to ensure quarterly and annual sales targets are met and new market openings are achieved
- Initiate and develop effective relationships with key customers to maximize growth, market share in Central and South Africa
- Initiate and develop effective relationships with key partners with customers in Central and South Africa
- Identify trend opportunities for increasing sales
- Report to VP of International Sales
Key Responsibilities and background:
- Manage sales promotional budget for assigned international business segment
- Direct and develop sales team with timely feedback to modify and improve performance standards ensuring the delivery of monthly volume targets
- Provide weekly reports on the status of international sales volume, sales performance and various solutions to pending challenges in Central and South Africa
- Work with a regional manager in Africa in the development of new markets in Central, South and East Africa and continuously assess performance of current partners
- Create key performance indicators, while tracking and focusing on value drivers (distribution, displays, flavors, and package development)
- Coordinate with Marketing and Strategy departments to understand key market dynamics through Nielsen/Syndicated data and custom research.
Initiate, establish and develop key retail and customer relationships to maximize growth and market share
- Collaborate with internal Legal resources to ensure accurate and timely revisions of rolling contracts and negotiation of new contracts
- Attend and support the planning of periodic (quarterly) sales meetings to create and communicate plan goals for the upcoming year with international sales team
Candidate MUST have these qualifications:
- 7-10 years’ experience in leading a sales or marketing team in Africa’s markets for consumer products or beverages with a thorough understanding of market drivers for consumable products
- Bachelor’s Degree-Required; Master’s Preferred
- Sales leadership experience in coaching an international sales team
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and training ability
- Ability to work with different levels of management within the organization
- Financial and analytical abilities managing sales metrics, promotional budgets
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Results oriented, attention to detail with a sense of urgency
- Bilingual – English/French (Written and verbal fluency in French and English)
- Ability to travel locally 50% of the time and internationally on a quarterly basis
- Advanced Microsoft Office Experience