We have an immediate requirement for an experienced, motivated, and professional purchasing and logistics.
If you are dedicated, professional and experienced, we would like to hear from you.
Manage the Procurement Process in accordance with group processes to ensure optimum availability of consumables, to ensure efficient and effective support to the business in Mali and other countries in West Africa as required.
- Diploma level relevant qualification or equivalent/higher – Preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role – Mining sector preferred
- Experience in all aspects of purchasing and supply.
- Must be fit and able to perform the inherent requirements of the job.
- Responsible for ensuring necessary vaccinations are kept
- Ability and willingness to travel, and work on a roster
- Previous experience in mining companies preferred.
- Ability to interact with diverse cultures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Advance computer literacy (Microsoft Office) and Excel Software.
- Knowledge of the drilling industry – preferred.
- Responsible for all relevant regional support services for Procurement of Capital Drilling
- In conjunction with the Project Managers, ensure fiscal responsibility with Procurement is maintained in accordance with Company policies
- Ensure all local purchasing adheres with Company standards
- Ensure effective use of the Purchasing system to ensure efficiency in use and effective and timely reporting in accordance with the reporting timetable
- Provide local training and development in purchasing procedures systems to local staff ensure continuous improvement.
- Complete all reporting as required for all purchasing and logistics reporting.
- Manage logistical matters to ensure that goods are received in accordance with agreed purchasing approvals.
Date of closing is 13 November 2021.
Like to know more?
Check out ...
To apply send your resume to ...