PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
At PATH, our people are central to our mission of advancing health equity. As a function, the Human Resources division’s vision is to provide leadership in building a culture defined by our values and built on empowerment, courage, learning, and growth. Hence, three strategic focus areas guide our approach to support PATH’s strategy:
Redefining the employee experience to be more inclusive, from onboarding to separation and everything in between
Redefining how we approach talent to attract, retain, and grow our employees
Incorporating diversity, equity, and inclusion into all aspects of our people processes
To fulfill our goals, we are recruiting a HR Operations Specialist, Policy, and Compliance. The HR Operations Specialist will be a member of a new global HR Operations and Projects team and is responsible for activities related to compliance, policy management and project coordination. The HR Operations Specialist, Policy and Compliance will report to the Sr. Program Manager.
- Drive the project management of required compliance reports, correspondence and records pertaining to regulatory compliance (i.e., EEOC, AAP) by partnering with talent acquisition team and vendors.
- Perform periodic audits to ensure compliance obligations are met, and partner with the Global HRBP Director and other teams to implement recommendations, remediation, and action plans resulting from audits.
- Support the Global HRBP Director with investigations by adhering to an action plan, tracking activities, and sharing results as required.
- Track and respond to due diligence requests ensuring adherence to PATH’s data privacy policies.
- Coordinate, track, and measure HR activities related to safeguarding, risk assessments, Global Health 50/50, etc. and partner with Global Risk and Compliance team.
- Manage policy revision history and drive the cadence and management of updates.
- Partner with Global HRBP Director to determine policy change impacts on organizational documents, manuals, and materials and make changes as necessary. This includes employee handbook(s), onboarding materials and policies posted on SharePoint.
- Support HR Operations and Projects team with miscellaneous project activities. Examples may include, managing HR communications calendar, maintaining dashboards, knowledge management, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Have a foundation of HR knowledge and a curious and collaborative approach with internal and external HR partners and business stakeholders
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Knowledge and experience with Affirmative Action/ EEO laws and regulations desired.
- Have a global mindset
- Experience with HR systems and processes
- Excellent writing capabilities
- Works well with ambiguity