Deputy Area Finance Manager
Nom de l’entreprise : Aggreko
Lieu de l’entreprise : Dakar, Dakar, Sénégal
About Aggreko Plc
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future.
A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed.
That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge.
From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth.
Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale.
Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Positions holders are responsible for managing or performing work across multiple areas of finance, including financial planning & analysis, financial control, accounting, tax, treasury, accounts payable/receivable, and credit & collections. Activities include financial transaction/data entry, financial data verification, financial records maintenance, and compiling/maintaining ad-hoc financial information.
Specialist/senior professional in a job area with extensive relevant, job based experience. Focuses on policy and business plan implementation for short-term results (1 year or less). May set goals and objectives for team members for the achievement of operational/Job Family Group results. Manages projects and processes that are moderately complex with little oversight.
• Ensure accurate and proper financial accounting with periodic checks, scrutiny and reconciliation of the general ledger, sub-ledgers, fixed asset register, balance sheet schedules and related records.
• Monitor and update actual product prices and stock revaluations, maintaining product price lists.
• Support business operations with information, analytics, balance sheets, forecasts and budgets.
• Resolve difficult issues.
• Evaluate, recommend and implement adequate internal control with regard to functions managed and drive overall process improvement.
• Review monthly Financial reporting and reviews summary aging reports on a monthly basis ensuring timely issue resolution.
• Reporting, analysis and communication of financial and operational data for decision-making and strategic planning along with ensuring data and system integrity.
Professional accounting qualification e.g. CIMA / ACCA
We’re the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference.We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature.
We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world.We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team.We’re the people who keep the lights on.
And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do.It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange Means
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us.
We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.
Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to providing an inclusive environment that allows each employee to be their best based upon their merit, talent and aspiration.
We do not discriminate, and we abide by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
• Technologies et services de l’information
• Services financiers