AWARD MANAGEMENT ANALYST - CAPP
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– Award Management Analyst at London or any existing Save the Children office location.
Reports to: Award Management Technical Lead
Matrix Dotted Reporting to: Cross Functional Lead
Staff reporting to this post: None
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Degree level education in a relevant subject e.g. international development, law, finance, accounting, human rights, etc.
• Understanding of SCI award management systems and procedures
• Experience in an awards management role in the field, working with diverse groups in multiple locations.
• Experience implementing or changing core business procedures.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build credibility and internal networks quickly,
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence.
• A track record of delivering results, with a proven ability to forge consensus and drive action
• High degree of cultural sensitivity and an appreciation of the varying levels of readiness and engagement across the organizational spectrum.
• Demonstrated understanding and experience in project management within the contexts and priority thematic programming areas of Save the Children.
• Experience managing a diverse group of stakeholders.
• Experience of being involved in the implementation of a new/changed business procedures.
• Experience with Save the Children’s Theory of Change.
We can offer circa £30,500 per annum ( If based in UK) with an option of flexible working hours
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection.
We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
• No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
• All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
• Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children.
We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Closing date: 2 May 2021 - 22:59 GMT
Location: Worldwide, Worldwide
Department: Awards Management
Type: Fixed-term contract